DIY days are my favorite, and I am really excited to share this one with you girlies! I was messing around with wire and made these adorable earrings and wanted to share them! They are super easy to make and also very lightweight!
What you need:
Wire (any color, I chose gold)
Hook earring wires
1. Start by cutting two pieces of wire, the length you want the earring to be and another 3x the length of the first piece.
2. On the smaller piece, create a loop and connect the wire to the earring hook.
3. With the longer piece of wire, create a loop like the last time and attach it to the base wire.
4. Start creating the waves by bending the wire in towards the base wire. Do this until you reach the bottom. You can make them as big or as small as you would like! Different size waves make the earrings a ton more interesting!
5. Finish off the waves by creating a loop around the base wire to secure it.
6. Create a small loop at the bottom of the base wire & you are done!
Enjoy! Let me know if you make these! I would love to see what you come up with & what colors you may use!
If you're new to my blog, please feel free to follow! I have tons of DIY and fashion posts to come! You can follow me on BlogLovin' too!